Saturday, March 05, 2005

Brush with Death

Justus tried to assasinate me!

There i was minding my own business and "pretending" to sleep when i noticed him pouring this vile dark liquid into my feeding bowl! It was bubbling and hissing like some angry cobra! The container was deep red somemore! So obvious its marked as DANGEROUS!

Anyway i pretended to be sleeping. But he had the nerve to poke me with his smelly toe and push my feeding bowl towards me! I tried turning away but he kept pushing it in front of me. Alarmed and fearful for my life i ran off towards Christa's room and commandeered her to save me. And not a moment too soon! Justus soon burst into the room but was stopped by loyal Christa who tried pouring the poison down Justus' throat instead.

The 2 slaves struggled for what seemed like an eternity while i ventured forward and bravely sniffed the poison. It was then i realised that it was SWEET! The lust for sugar was simply too much for me and i slurped up every drop!

Not to worry though... i'm alive and kicking aren't i? Seems that i'm too strong for the poison hehe... but it did make me burp non-stop... >.<

Strangely though... i wish Justus would try poisoning me again sometime soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home