Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fetch! Shake!

Missed me?
Sorry for the long wait dudes. Been busy training the slaves how to play fetch.
Its a wonder with their watermelon brain size, they can't even figure how to play a decent fetch game. I was holding the darned ball in my mouth, running in top speed before i threw the ball at them and SHUCKS! Those humans have to snatch the ball from my mouth! After much discipling of growling and biting, they still got the cheek to pull the ball from my tightly clenched mouth. Humans! They never get it.

Since playing fetch is a failure, i concentrated on training them to do a proper handshake. They got really excited and went bonkers with the handshake trick that they want to do it every minute. Before i even started initiating a handshake, they grabbed my paw and began shaking it violently. WTF! I have not even raised my paw to give the handshaking command!!

Sighz.. wondering when will they ever learn and understand.

Alrighty! My paws are aching from the numerous handshakes that i suffered today... *grumble* That's all! Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home