Friday, April 01, 2005

I needed an April Fool today.

Gosh, can you believe it?

Was having my spa cum grooming session when my personal groomer actually called Christa that she is going to SHAVE ME BALD! OMG! My wonderful thick fluffy coat is going to be shaved? Just a couple of matts and i have to shave my coat? I was protesting so LOUD while the groomer was making the call that i am absolutely sure that Christa heard it LOUD and CLEAR. And heck! Why didn't the groomer consult me first?

And boy! When my driver sent me home, the whole Tan Family was sniggering at my stark naked look. DAMN! How dare they laugh! I was pouncing around at them and nipping their legs furiously and demanded for an apologisation.

The only apology? An appetising dinner with top grade meat. Yummy.. but.. MY QUALITY TOP GRADE SILKY COAT IS GONE FOREVER!

*groans and count the remainder hair left* Isn't today supposed to be an April fool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home