Monday, May 02, 2005

My love, Sentosa~

Long wait for my posting again! All because of the slave's exams.. Have to watch over her while she study man! Else she will slack and slack.. DUH.. am I her nanny?

Just came back from Sentosa. Yippee.. 2nd time there. *Wolf Whistles* Lots of Bikini clad babes and cute female doggies there. But i really hated it when those malay gers screamed when i was trying to hitch them up. WTH? Am i a monster? Heard something about they cannot go to heaven if i touched them. AM I SO BAD?

Anyway, Slave Christa was rather busy there and placed me on top of the bench.. I was freaking bored up the bench and can only cat walk on the bench and enjoy the cool breeze.









Catwalking on the table.. 1..2...3..strike a pose.. turn... my my.. i am good!

Just when i am getting so good with my catwalk, i heard something BAD.. They decided to bring me swimming. WAT?!?! The Sand is so Hot there! No way i am going to run on the Hot Sand to the Sea!And the SEa?!?! Its sooo dirty with algae floating around ARGH!~ I refused to go!


There i was, hiding between her legs when suddenly i was dumped into the sea.. Awwww.. my lovely coat is WET now!





But as natural as i was, i am GIFTED! No Sweat man.. i can swim very well.. so much that i SHOW them i could by going into the sea myself voluntarily. And run up the shore and SHAKE at them to make them wet too. HmmpH!~



I looked so cool right?

SO cool that Zoe the JRT who passed by was so in love with me that we rolled around in the sand together and played wrestling. What a wonderful ger! It was so romantic with her rolling by the sea, but the slaves have to separate us and i have to go bathe. I howled and Zoe refused to move away from me with her slaves too. But sad... We are forced to be apart.

Zoe Zoe wherever u are, hope that we can meet again.. BU Zai Hu Tian Chang Di Jiu, Zhi Zai Hu Cheng Jin Yong You.. oh.. i can speak Chinese also. Shocking? =P

Sun Burnt.. Time for my beauty sleep. ZzZZ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why you talk bad about Malay Muslim ? Allah will be punish you inshallah very soon. Allahu Akbar !

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home